Wednesday, February 6, 2013

To Be Known



























Well, I didn't see this one coming AT ALL. This was an extremely simple piece with the main colors being pink and blue. The more I stared at it, the more I felt like the Lord wanted something regarding CHILDREN to come forth (because of those particular colors that represent girls and boys).

This is what appeared on my digital canvas after a while. It's from Jeremiah 1 verse 5. "Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you."

Now say it like this:
"BEFORE I formed you in the womb, I KNEW you."

Blows my mind. To be KNOWN BEFORE I was even created.

 The bright lights you see are from the Lord knitting LIFE in the womb. There will be twins in this particular womb. I believe that is a sign from the Lord that He is MULTIPLYING children in this hour when it seems like the devil is working overtime to kill them all. He will fail. Let his murderous plans be aborted and let the plans of God for good and not evil arise and invade every womb with LIFE, PROTECTION, NOURISHMENT, PEACE, JOY AND AMAZING GRACE.

I hope that you will take a moment "even if you're all grown up and stuff" and meditate on those words from the Lord over YOU; that before you were born, He KNEW you. He knew if you were to be male, female, where you would live, who you would marry, if you would be single, the whole nine yards. He knew your deepest inner longings and every agonizing pain. He knew your strengths, your weaknesses, where you would succeed and where you would fail. He knew the day you would turn your eyes upon Him and say like thousands and millions of others in this world, "Lord, You're all I have and FINALLY You're all I want."

And that's what being "born again" is all about; you've been in the Lord's "sonogram" before time began; He was GIDDY while creating you. It doesn't matter if you've been called a bastard and that's been your title for as long as you can remember. GOD doesn't create bastards. He creates sons. He creates daughters. He is the Father to the fatherless and the merciful Deliverer to the down trodden, depressed, and despised.

He likes you.
He loves you.
He created you.
He KNOWS you.

Oh, to be KNOWN!


3 comments: