Saturday, May 28, 2011

Praise



























There is ALWAYS something to praise the Lord for...always. When I feel the "grumps" starting to mess with me, I make myself pause and start saying ALOUD what to praise the Lord for:
I can breathe, I'm not hooked up to a machine, I'm in my right mind, I live in America, I have a   roof over my head, clothes on my back and in my closet, food, a job, a car, family and friends that love me and above all, an awesome GOD who loves me as I am while encouraging me to come higher. I praise Him for His conviction, correction, counsel and loving kindness. I praise Him for loving me unconditionally even when I'm at my absolute worse. I praise Him for "staying on me" and IN me to keep me uncomfortable with boring status quo, and I praise Him for songs to sing and digital art to create that somehow expresses my deepest THANKS for Who He is...WORTHY OF ALL MY PRAISE.

Praise the Lord! Praise the Lord, O my soul! I will praise the Lord while I live; I will sing praises to my God while I have my being. Psalm 146: 1-2

2 comments:

  1. This is Just Wonderful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Your prophetic works of art are Beautiful !!!!!
    Praise the Lord indeed !!!!!!!!
    I'm on Flickr under the name of
    I am His and He is mine.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Lynn! You have some beautiful scenery shots on flickr!

    ReplyDelete