Saturday, May 21, 2011

When Prayers Enter The Throne Room



























Psalm 141:2
Let my prayer be accepted as sweet smelling incense in Your presence.

I have my "simple prayers" that I pray unto the Lord, but there have been times in my life where I prayed the "agonizing prayers" as well when life was dark, ugly, unbearable, and not worth living at all. It's hard to imagine that THOSE kind of prayers could look like what you see here, but if the Lord is in my prayer, then the Lord is in my answer.

5 comments:

  1. this is amazing, i love your work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristin! THANK YOU and welcome to my site! I just smile when folks tell me that the art the Lord is stirring in me has either blessed or wow'd them. Such humbling exciting FUN. Love it.

    ReplyDelete