Tuesday, January 4, 2011

2011-Alabaster Breakthrough


















I was wondering what picture the Lord would give me regarding 2011 and here is what I received:

I kept hearing/seeing "shattering", "breakthrough", and "alabaster". John 12:3 says the woman BROKE the jar and poured perfume on the the head of Jesus.

 Artistically, it "bugged me"  having the words break through and alabaster  "all jammed together", but I felt the Lord telling me to do it that way because BEHIND every alabaster human choice is BREAK THROUGH. We have to choose to be broken in order to break those things in our lives that keep us from pouring out the purest form of worship on the Lord.

 The "pure" white lettering shows up boldly on the alabaster word. The break through words are coming forth/materializing behind the Alabaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment