Friday, March 25, 2011

Spiritual DNA



Notice the Royal purple that makes the shape of a cross. That is our clothing.
Where Jesus hung NAKED on the cross (not covered with a cloth as so many works of art wrongly depict), He CLOTHED us with HIs King of Kings Royal Self from top to bottom, head to toe. We are IN Him for we died with Him and FROM Him do we emerge. The Holy Spirit, Who raised Jesus from the dead, is swirling and blasting with Holy Fire through the DNA as if to shout, "GIVE THANKS TO THE FATHER! KISS THE SON! EMBRACE YOUR ROYAL PRIESTHOOD!"

In the words of the old hymn:
"Oh how I love Jesus!
Oh how I love Jesus!
Oh how I love Jesus!
Because He first loved me!"








3 comments:

  1. Love it and love you, I want to come watch you do this someday my darling friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Margie, this is over the top. How did you do that? God!! Love you, keep 'em coming! Holly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my sweet sisters Pamela and Holly! THANK YOU for your encouragement! Yeah, when this one was evolving, I was stunned as well. It is beyond what I can express the JOY I feel as He works through my hands. I never plan these. THEY JUST HAPPEN. Scary wonderful...Love yall. Marge

    ReplyDelete